Extend the excitement of the 2011 JPMorgan Chase Corporate Challenge in San Francisco by making plans to be a part of the official post-race party.
Make it a party;
Register for San Francisco hospitality
SAN FRANCISCO, July 22, 2011 — The excitement of the 27th running of the JPMorgan Chase Corporate Challenge in San Francisco extends beyond the finish line.
After you and your colleagues complete the 3.5-mile Embarcadero race course on September 21, you will surely want a place to celebrate your achievement. The perfect stress-free, affordable spot will be the official post-race party of the Corporate Challenge.
Registration is open now via your Captain's Tools for the party, which will be staged at Pier 48, adjacent to AT&T Park and the main staging area for the Corporate Challenge.
There are many benefits to attending the Corporate Challenge party, among them:
- You have a guaranteed spot and time for your party.
- The food will be creative and delicious. You will enjoy San Francisco's latest food craze, Gourmet Food Trucks, with food likely available from Chairman Bao Bun, Le Truc, Rib Whip and 3 Sum Eats.
- Beer and wine will be available.
- An affordable price of $35 per person.
- It's a great opportunity to extend the camaraderie of the event and also network with like-minded companies.
- Entertainment will include DJ music and our post-race awards ceremony.
- Ample parking is available and there is easy access to public transportation.
This is the opportunity to have your most unique company outing of the year. We are expecting a record-crowd of over 7,000 participants for this year's Corporate Challenge and space is limited at the post-race party. Reserve your spot today.
Runner registration remains open for the JPMorgan Chase Corporate Challenge. If you have any questions on registration or the post-race party please email SanFrancisco@jpmorganchasecc.com or call (415) 933-0063.