Entertain your guests, employees, and corporate team on race night in the Corporate Hospitality Village located near the finish line.
Create your own corporate hospitality package, including an individual marquee and catering. Click here to view the available marquee and catering options.
All arrangements must be made through the race office. Alternative contractors cannot be used.
All hospitality orders must be placed online via captain tools.
Deadline for booking: 5.00p.m., Thursday, 25 October 2012.
You may pay online by credit card, or by funds transfer. See Race Details for payment information. Full payment is required by the booking deadline to confirm your order. We will send you a tax invoice on receipt of your online order. Bookings are not reserved until payment is received in full.
A service fee of 3.5% of the total amount will be added to each order, regardless of method of payment.
An email will be sent to confirm all bookings after the closing date of 25 October 2012. Timings and schedules for the evening will be detailed in the confirmation email. Marquees will be be available at 5.00p.m. race night, with food and drink service commencing after the race at 7.00p.m., and ending at 10.00p.m.
Questions can be addressed to the Race Office:
- Once the booking deadline has been reached, no further changes or additions can be made to your booking.
- Refreshments are not sold on a sale and return basis. The amount charged is based on quantities ordered, not quantities consumed.
- No alcohol or food other than that purchased through the licensed supplier will be authorised onto site. Alternative contractors cannot be used.
- In the event of client cancellation after the closing date of 5.00 p.m. 25 October 2012, any monies paid to date are non-refundable.
- In the unlikely event that circumstances beyond our control require delay or abandonment of the event, all payments are non-refundable. We recommend that you contact your company insurers to ascertain if you are insured against such a loss.
- You must comply with the advised marquee capacity on the booking form that is recommended by the marquee company and by an independent Health and Safety Advisor. There will be a Health and Safety Auditor on site during the event to ensure that the guidelines are adhered to.
We encourage all companies to pre-order catering packages and/or vouchers to ensure your choice of food and beverage on race night. However, food and drink will be available for purchase on a cash basis at the public catering outlet and public bar.