The J.P. Morgan Corporate Challenge provides the ideal opportunity for corporate entertainment
and team building. Now is the time to make your plans for your race night gathering.
All available tent sites and big tent tables have been filled, and requests are now closed.
Need a vendor? See the list of approved tent vendors and caterers.
Have a question? Contact the race office at email@example.com
Corporate Hospitality Sites
Option S1 - Gather under our large tents in the Bowl
Option S3 - Put up your own canopy or pop up tent (12 x12 - no larger) and banner
Companies with smaller teams may rent from one to five tables from us and gather with other companies in our large tents. The cost per 60" round table with linens and eight chairs is $90.00. You can bring in your own refreshments and gas grill, or have food delivered.
Sorry, no private caterers are permitted here.
Stake out your own company gathering site near the race start, convenient to drop-off and parking. Unreserved areas will open at 12 noon on race day and close when all spaces are taken. You do not need to send us a Hospitality Request Form but please check in with officials in the area before setting up.
Return to top
Option C1 - Order Food for Delivery
For food delivered to RIT from vendors off-site, make your arrangements for a pick-up time and meet them at the Food Delivery Tent in Lot H. Vendors should use the Ward Road entrance off East River Road and may only deliver, not park. Keep in mind the traffic on Jefferson Road from 5:30 p.m. to 6:30 p.m.
See the approved vendor list for vendors who will deliver.
Option C2 - Private Caterers
If you choose to hire a private caterer to cook on site for your company, you must submit a completed Hospitality Request Form before May 1, 2013. You must hire a caterer from the approved vendors list. We work well with these companies, they are familiar with RIT and we know they can provide us with the required insurance and paperwork.
Option C3 - Carry in your own team refreshments
Rolling coolers and portable gas grills are a good idea. It can be quite a walk to some hospitality sites from parking and the shuttle drop-off. You can certainly come early - starting at 12 noon before the crowds when you will have better vehicle access to your gathering site. Use the East River Road entrance to parking and tell officials you have a drop-off. All set-up and deliveries must be completed by 4:00 p.m. Vehicles may not pull into hospitality sites or drive or park on any grass. Only gas grills are permitted, no charcoal grills.
Return to top
Race Night Corporate Hospitality Information and Requirements
- All set-up and deliveries to gathering sites must be completed by 4:00 p.m. At that time, all roads around the Start and Finish areas will close and vehicles will be asked to move off the roadways and park in designated parking areas. Vehicles may not pull into tent sites or drive or park on any grass.
- Companies, tent vendors and caterers are responsible for cleaning their hospitality sites and removing all trash. We ask that you recycle your trash correctly. Recycling boxes will be available near all hospitality sites. Do not empty food and ice containers on the ground.
- Do not bring in any glass containers.
- Loading vehicles may not re-enter the hospitality areas until festivities have wound down and people have safely left the areas. There is very limited vehicle access for loading around the Bowl hospitality sites. Plan accordingly. Anything that can be carried or moved on rollers should be.
- Tents may be set up for Race Day only. Larger commercial tents can be removed the following morning.
- All tents and canopies must be fire retardant.
Commercial tent vendors must provide a Fire Retardant Certificate to the Race Committee before the tent may be erected. Those using personal tents larger than 12' x 12' must also furnish a copy of this certificate to the Race Committee. These certificates are usually sewn into a seam inside the tent.
- Gas grills only; no charcoal grills. Propane tanks must be secured from tipping. Grills should be placed in a safe open area away from tents with appropriate fire extinguishers stored nearby.