All tent suites are sold out for both Wednesday and Thursday nights. Picnic areas are still available.
The J.P. Morgan Corporate Challenge provides the ideal opportunity for corporate entertainment and team building. Now is the time to prepare to reserve a Tent Suite or Picnic Area in the Hospitality Village. Catered food and beverages are also available.
There are many benefits to having a reserved Tent Suite or Picnic Area:
- A meeting place for your company
- First priority for race registration
- No more lost runners - a map will be available to you to help you locate your team
- Reserved location - no need to arrive early to stake out your spot
- An excellent opportunity for a company party and inter-company networking
- A stretching location for your runners
- Company name recognition provided at your tent suite or picnic area
- Convenient to the Central Information Tent
- Central Location - convenient access to Start and Finish
- Convenient, easy access to Fifth Avenue and the West Side
All reservations must be made online. Key dates for making hospitality arrangements are:
- Hospitality Village registration begins on Tuesday, February 12, 2013, at approximately 10:00 a.m.
- Reserve and pay for your space by Friday, March 8, 2013
- Confirmation of space/night emailed to captains on Monday, March 11, 2013
- Catering orders open on Tuesday, April 23, 2013
- Order catering by Tuesday, May 14, 2013
- Pay for catering by Tuesday, May 21, 2013
Tent Suite and Picnic Areas
Reserve a picnic area
A Tent Suite in the Hospitality Village
Picnic areas are reserved based on company team size. Reservations for Tent Suites are limited and will be assigned on a first-come, first-served basis. You may order multiple tent suites. Tables and chairs are available with Tent Suites only. Payment for your hospitality site must be received by the race coordinator on or before Friday, March 8, 2013. Orders may be paid online by credit card, or send one company check or money order to the
A site diagram indicating the location of your Tent Suite or
Picnic Area will be made available prior to the event.
Hospitality Village Picnic Area
You may request changes to your Tent Suite and Picnic Area order up until May 14, 2013. Our ability to accommodate these
requests will be limited. However, we will make every effort to accommodate your request.
Catering orders will begin on April 23 to ensure a more efficient link between participation counts and food/beverage orders. If you are interested in ordering food and beverages as a part of your race night celebration, you must order online by
Tuesday, May 14, 2013.
Payment for your catering order must be received by the race
coordinator on or before Tuesday, May 21, 2013. Orders may be paid online by credit card, or send one company check or money order to the race coordinator. After May 14, 2013, all orders are final and may not be transferred, cancelled or
refunded even in the case of event cancellation. In the event of postponement or cancellation of the event due to elements beyond our control,
neither JPMorgan Chase & Co. nor any of its subcontractors or vendors will be held liable for any loss incurred. No catering deliveries may be
made to Central Park on the days of the events, and no catering service other than the one provided here may be used for the events.
All companies must agree to the Hospitality Terms and Conditions.
For further information, refer to the Frequently Asked Questions, or contact the race coordinator at email@example.com or call
Send payments to JPMCC-NYC, 131 West 35th Street, New York, NY 10001.
New York Hospitality Village Site Map (Subject to change)
Return to top