Race packets for all teams will be distributed at the Welcome Breakfast from 7:00 to 9:00 a.m. on Monday, May 20, at the Hyatt Regency Rochester.
Race packets will contain two labeled race numbers with embedded timing chip for each runner.
Each runner must wear a number on the front and the back of the torso. Be sure to fill out the medical emergency information on the back of the race numbers.
The race packet will also contain wristbands for all relevant activities for runners and their guests, a copy of the race agenda, and other pertinant information.
Links to all memos, maps, rules and the safety bulletin will be emailed to all runners, and also provided in the race manuals that will be distributed upon hotel check-in.
Race Day Notes
- Updated race day information will be posted on this website. Be sure to listen to the race day announcements for any last-minute changes.
- If race numbers are lost or forgotten, runners should go to the Information table in the Championship hospitality marquee for assistance.
- See Race Details for additional race day details.
- Aid stations will be available at the start and finish. Medical personel will be on the course.
- The race route is a certified 3.5-mile (5.6 km) course.
Click on any item to download a printable version*, but please don't print unless it is necessary. If the link is not active, check back for the file at a later date.
Congratulations on qualifying for the J.P. Morgan Corporate Challenge Championship. We hope you have a fabulous time at the event.
*All files are in Adobe ReaderTM format. Click here to download a free copy of the Adobe ReaderTM if necessary.