Race Packets: Company captains must collect their race packets on Tuesday, May 21 and Wednesday, May 22, between the hours of 11:00 a.m. and 7:00 p.m., at:
Embassy Suites - Des Plaines River Room
511 N. Columbus Drive
Chicago, IL 60611
Race packets will not be released unless all entry fees have been paid in full. Please bring a copy of your team roster so you can check that you have received all of your race numbers.
Race packets will only contain labeled race numbers. Links to all memos, maps, rules and the safety bulletin will be emailed to all runners so they can view this information online.
Distribute assigned race numbers and remind participants to fill out the medical emergency information on the back of the race number.
Race Day Notes
Click on any item to view a printable version*, but please don't print unless it is necessary. If the link is not active, check back for the file at a later date.
- Participants must fill out the medical emergency information on the back of the race number.
- Your race number contains a timing chip, and must be worn pinned to the front of your shirt, unwrinkled and uncovered. All recorded times will be listed in the results section of the website.
- Updated race day information will be posted on this website. Be sure to listen to the race night announcements for any last-minute changes.
- Drink plenty of water before the race. Water will be available at the start, along the course, and at the finish.
- Refreshments and t-shirts will be available on the race evening.
- The race route is a USA Track & Field-certified 3.5-mile course.
- Please recycle using the blue bins located throughout the race site.
- Company captains must confirm their team scores online using Captain Tools in the 24 hour period after the race. Unconfirmed teams will not be included in the official results.
Thank you for your interest and participation in the J.P. Morgan Corporate Challenge. We hope you have a fabulous time at the event.
*All files are in Adobe ReaderTM format. Click here to download a free copy of the Adobe ReaderTM if necessary.