Company captains must collect their packets at JPMorgan Chase & Co. in the lower lobby located at 383 Madison Avenue, New York, NY 10017 - 47th Street/Vanderbilt Avenue entrance.
|Tuesday, May 28
||3:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m.
|Wednesday, May 29
||3:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m.
Race packets will only contain labeled race numbers and pins for participants. Links to all memos, maps, rules and the safety bulletin will be emailed to all runners so they can view this information online.
Distribute assigned race numbers and remind participants to fill out the medical emergency information on the back of the race number. Please publicize the location of your company meeting place.
RACE START FORMAT
There will be NO ACCESS to the Start area from any point north of the Start Line. All runners with red, yellow, green, blue and orange race numbers must walk to the Start area by turning right (if coming from the Hospitality Village) to proceed up West Drive northbound from 72nd Street. Runners with these colored numbers will line up from the Start Line in separate corrals (by color) in the order above.
All entrants with WHITE race numbers must line up at the Start corral on West Drive just south of 72nd Street. Those with WHITE numbers should walk to their start corral by taking the pathways through the picnic areas towards Tavern on the Green, and turning right on West Drive, to avoid the congestion along 72nd Street. If accessing the White start corral from 72nd Street, turn left onto West Drive (if coming from the Hospitality Village) at the WHITE Start banner, heading towards Tavern on the Green until you reach the back of the pack.
There will be six separate Start Waves, each designated by its own color (see above), with its own corral. Each corral will have its own entry point marked by signs in the designated color and wave description. The corrals will be defined by barricades and monitored by security guards. Access to the start corrals will be by colored race number only. No exceptions. All race numbers have been assigned and there are no changes before or on race day.
RACE DAY NOTES
Click on any item to download a printable version*, but please don't print unless it is necessary. If the link is not active, check back for the file at a later date.
- Participants must fill out the medical emergency information on the back of the race number.
- Your race number contains a timing chip, and must be worn pinned to the front of your shirt, unwrinkled and uncovered. All recorded times will be listed in the results section of the website.
- All company gathering areas MUST be limited to the defined perimeter of the Hospitality Village, in either reserved tent suites, reserved picnic/lawn spaces, or in the designated 'Unreserved' lawn areas (see site map). Any company teams or portions of company teams gathering in any other location in Central Park will be DISQUALIFIED from this and future events in the J.P. Morgan Corporate Challenge series. This rule will be strictly enforced.
- Walkers and slow runners should keep to the right, allowing fast runners to pass on the left.
- Updated race day information will be posted on this website. Be sure to listen to the race night announcements for any last-minute changes.
- Drink plenty of water before the race. Water will be available at the start, along the course, and at the finish.
- Refreshments and t-shirts will be available on the race evening.
- The race route is a USA Track & Field-certified 3.5-mile course.
- Please use the recycling bins provided throughout the hospitality village.
- Company captains must confirm their team scores online using Captain Tools until 5:00 p.m. the day after the race.
Scoring teams will not be eligible for awards nor listed in the results if they are not confirmed online.
Thank you for your interest and participation in the J.P. Morgan Corporate Challenge. We hope you have a fabulous time at the event.
*All files are in Adobe ReaderTM format. Click here to download a free copy of the Adobe ReaderTM if necessary.