You may not have the fastest runners in the field, but your team can still come out a winner (and look great too!) by entering the 2013 J.P. Morgan Corporate Challenge T-Shirt Contest. Plan to produce a t-shirt for your team members to wear at the race. Let your creative juices flow and come up with a design that incorporates either the Series logo, full event name or any other element of the race (beneficiary, event location, etc.) Or you can design a t-shirt that creatively includes the Corporate Challenge’s Teaming Up For A Greener Tomorrow theme. If you plan on producing the t-shirts with environmentally-friendly materials or inks, let us know.
The companies with the top two designs will have $1000.00 (USD) donated in their name to the charity of their choice. The two winners will be chosen by the t-shirt contest committee, composed of representatives of JPMorgan Chase & Co. and the Executive Race Committee.
To participate, submit your t-shirt design in jpg or gif format by email before the deadline. Race night entries will not be accepted. Eligible designs will be posted on this website. One winning entry will be chosen in each category: greenest design, and the most creative design.
Winners will be announced at the Award Ceremony on race night. Winners are expected to attend the Awards Ceremony wearing their winning shirt to acknowledge their award.
See "Race Details" for submission details.
Online Entry Parameters
- Submit your design in jpg or png format only.
- Orient the front and back views next to each other. Include the sleeve design next to the other views if necessary.
- Size your final image at 1024x768 pixels or larger but with the same aspect ratio.
- Please make sure your final submission views clearly at 100% before sending.
- Entry designs must be worn by your entire team on race night.
- Designs must include either the
or event name to be eligible for awards.
- Designs will be screened for eligibility prior to posting on the website.
- T-Shirt Contest winners will be selected prior to race night.
- Winners will be acknowledged on race night. A representative of your company, wearing the winning t-shirt, must be available to attend the Award Ceremony.
- Design a company t-shirt for your team.
Click here for the official Series logo in various formats.
- Submit your t-shirt by email before the deadline. See "Race Details" for submission details.
- Include your contact information and a cell phone number for race night communications.