You may not have the fastest runners in the field, but your team can still come out a winner (and look great too!) by entering the 2013 J.P. Morgan Corporate Challenge T-Shirt Contest. Plan to produce a t-shirt for your team members to wear at the race. Let your creative juices flow and come up with a design that incorporates either the Series logo, full event name or any other element of the race (beneficiary, event location, etc.)
The companies with the top two designs will have $1000.00 donated in their name to the charity of their choice. One winner per night will be chosen by popular vote conducted on the Corporate Challenge Facebook page, from ten finalists for each race night. Finalists are chosen by the t-shirt contest committee.
Participants in the Buffalo race celebrate the announcement that they were one of the companies honored for their t-shirt design.
To participate, submit your t-shirt design in jpg or png format by email before the entry deadline. Race night entries will not be accepted.
Winners will be announced at the Award Ceremony on race night. Winners are expected to attend the Awards Ceremony wearing their winning shirt to acknowledge their award.
See "Race Details" for submission details.
Online Entry Parameters
- Submit your design in jpg or png format only.
- Orient the front and back views next to each other. Include the sleeve design next to the other views if necessary.
- Size your final image at 1024x768 pixels or larger but with the same aspect ratio.
- Please make sure your final submission views clearly at 100% before sending.
- Entered designs must be worn by your entire team on race night.
- Designs must include either the Series logo or event name (i.e. J.P. Morgan Corporate Challenge) to be eligible for awards.
- Ten designs per night will be selected as finalists.
- T-Shirt Contest winners will be selected from the finalists prior to race night by popular vote.
- Winners will be acknowledged on race night. A representative of your company, wearing the winning t-shirt, must be available to attend the Award Ceremony.
- Submitted designs will be displayed on the website, the Corporate Challenge Facebook pages, and/or at subsequent Series events. All submissions become the property of the Executive Race Committee.
- Design a company t-shirt for your team. Click here for the official Series logo in various formats.
- Submit your t-shirt by email before the entry deadline. See "Race Details" for submission details.
- Include your contact information and a cell phone number for race night communications.
*Note: Finalists are selected by the T-shirt Contest Committee, comprised of representatives of JPMorgan Chase & Co. and the Executive Race Committee.