The 2020 J.P. Morgan Corporate Challenge Boston is scheduled for Thursday, June 25th at the Boston Common! We encourage all employees of your company to enter, whether they are experienced racers, joggers or walkers. Register early, as we will reach capacity quickly. Once we have reached course capacity, we will no longer accept online team registrations. However, we will accept entries onto our Waitlist. We thank you for your interest in fitness and health, and we look forward to seeing you on the racecourse!
Captain Registration will open on TBD.
Participant Registration will open on TBD.
The Registration Process
- Each Company Team is created by the Team Captain
- Participants register themselves within their Company Team
- Registered Company Team is finalized
If a company elects to pay for participating employees the Team Captain will pay when the team is finalized, otherwise individuals will be required to provide payment at the time of registration.
You must meet the minimum registration requirements - four (4) men for a male team, four (4) women for a female team, or two (2) men and two (2) women for a mixed team. You must register a minimum of 10 runners to be eligible for team awards.
Entry fees are non-refundable and non-transferable even in the case of event cancellation.
- Due to course restrictions, the Race Organizer reserves the right to limit entries before the closing date.
- Entries will be accepted on a first-come, first-served basis of online registrations and full payment received until the maximum number of participants has been reached.
- To determine the submission date of your company entry, the Race Organizer will use the date that your company entry is finalized, or the date that full payment is made, whichever is later.
- No changes will be allowed once the company entry has been finalized.
- No substitutions
- No race day entries will be accepted.
- Race packs will not be released until all entry fees have been paid.
- Individual – Each company employee submits their payment upon completion of their registration form including acknowledgement and agreement to the participant waiver.
- Company – Each company submits payment after ALL employees have completed their registration form including acknowledgement and agreement to the participant waiver. There will be a processing and handling fee of $25 USD per team registration at the completion of the registration process.
- Individual and Company – Each company employee submits a pre-determined portion of the registration fee upon completion of the registration form including acknowledgement and agreement to the participant waiver. The company submits payment for the balance after ALL employees have completed their registration form including acknowledgement and agreement to the participant waiver. There will be a processing and handling fee of $25 USD per team registration at the completion of the registration process.
All participants will receive a race confirmation email once they have completed registration.
If you do not receive this email, please check your spam colder and add email@example.com to your safe sender email list. Next, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org requesting a second confirmation email. Please include the city you are registering for along with your company name.