The 2020 J.P. Morgan Corporate Challenge Philadelphia is scheduled for Thursday, October 1, 2020 at Philadelphia Museum of Art! Participating companies use the Corporate Challenge as a platform to promote health and fitness in the workplace, achieve wellness goals, foster goodwill and camaraderie among their employees and show their commitment to the community.
Open to full-time employees from companies within the business and public sectors. It is suitable for racers and walkers, long-time friends in the office and new acquaintances, bosses and those getting their start. Each company is led by a primary Company Captain, who creates the company team, recruits employee participants and manages the team.
Registration for Companies and Participants will open later this year, please check back periodically for more details.
If your company is interested in the 2020 J.P. Morgan Corporate Challenge Philadelphia, please sign up for the 2020 Company Captain mailing list by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Registration Process
- Each Company Team is created by the Team Captain
- Employee participants register themselves within their Company Team
- Registered Company Team is finalized by the Team Captain
Participating companies can setup their team payment structure in one of three ways:
- Individual: Each company employee submits their full payment upon completion of the online registration form including acknowledgement and agreement to the participant waiver.
- Company: Each company employee will not be required to submit payment. The company captain submits full payment after ALL employees have completed their registration form including acknowledgement and agreement to the participant waiver.
- Company and Individual Split Payment
- Each company employee pays a pre-determined percentage of the registration fee upon completion of their registration form including acknowledgement and agreement to the participant waiver. The company captain submits payment for the balance after ALL employees have completed their registration form including acknowledgement and agreement to the participant waiver.
- The company determines a set quantity of completed employee entries to be paid by the company. These entries will not require payment by the employee. Any number of entries completed beyond that quantity are paid by the employee as outlined in Options 2 or 3a. The company submits payment for the total balance after ALL employees have completed their registration form including acknowledgement and agreement to the participant waiver. If a company elects to pay for participating employees the Team Captain will pay when the team is finalized. Individual pay entries will be required to provide payment at the time of registration.
You must meet the minimum registration requirements - four (4) men for a male team, four (4) women for a female team, or two (2) men and two (2) women for a mixed team. You must register a minimum of 10 runners to be eligible for team awards.
Entry fees are non-refundable and non-transferable even in the case of event cancellation.
- Due to course restrictions, the Race Organizer reserves the right to limit entries before the closing date.
- Entries will be accepted on a first-come, first-served basis of online registrations and full payment received until the maximum number of participants has been reached.
- To determine the submission date of your company entry, the Race Organizer will use the date that your company entry is finalized, or the date that full payment is made, whichever is later.
- No changes will be allowed once the company entry has been finalized.
- No substitutions
- No race day entries will be accepted.
- Team Race packs will not be released until all entry fees have been paid.