Based upon permit restrictions and projections from company captains, our races have reached capacity and we are no longer accepting hospitality reservations.
The J.P. Morgan Corporate Challenge provides the ideal opportunity for corporate entertainment and team building. Now is the time to prepare to reserve a Tent Suite or Picnic Area in the Hospitality Village. Catered food and beverages are also available.
There are many benefits to having a reserved Tent Suite or Picnic Area:
- A meeting place for your company
- First priority for race registration
- No more lost runners - a map will be available to you to help you locate your team
- Reserved location - no need to arrive early to stake out your spot
- An excellent opportunity for a company party and inter-company networking
- A stretching location for your runners
- Company name recognition provided at your tent suite or picnic area
- Convenient to the Central Information Tent
- Central Location - convenient access to Start and Finish
- Convenient, easy access to Fifth Avenue and the West Side
All reservations must be made online. Key dates for making hospitality arrangements are:
- Hospitality Village reservations begin on Tuesday, February 7, 2017, at approximately 10:00 a.m.
- Reserve your space by Friday, March 3, 2017
- Pay for your space by Friday, March 3, 2017
- Confirmation of space/night emailed to captains on Tuesday, March 7, 2017
- Catering orders open on Tuesday, April 11, 2017
- Order catering by Tuesday, May 2, 2017
- Pay for your catering by Tuesday, May 9, 2017
Tent Suite and Picnic Areas
A Tent Suite in the Hospitality Village
Picnic areas are reserved based on company team size. Reservations for Tent Suites are limited and will be assigned on a first-come, first-served basis. You may order multiple tent suites. Tables and chairs are available with Tent Suites only. Payment for your hospitality site must be received by the race coordinator on or before Friday, March 3, 2017. Orders may be paid online by credit card, or send one company check or money order to the Race Coordinator.
A site diagram indicating the location of your Tent Suite or
Picnic Area will be made available prior to the event.
Hospitality Village Picnic Area
You may request changes to your Tent Suite and Picnic Area order up until May 2, 2017. Our ability to accommodate these
requests will be limited. However, we will make every effort to accommodate your request.
Catering orders will begin on April 11 to ensure a more efficient link between participation counts and food/beverage orders. If you are interested in ordering food and beverages as a part of your race night celebration, you must order online via Captain Tools by
Tuesday, May 2, 2017
Payment for your catering order must be received by the race
coordinator on or before Tuesday, May 9, 2017. Orders may be paid online by credit card, or send one company check or money order to the race coordinator. After May 9, 2017, all orders are final and may not be transferred, cancelled or
refunded even in the case of event cancellation. In the event of postponement or cancellation of the event due to elements beyond our control,
neither JPMorgan Chase & Co. nor any of its subcontractors or vendors will be held liable for any loss incurred. No catering deliveries may be
made to Central Park on the days of the events, and no catering service other than the one provided here may be used for the events.
All companies must agree to the Hospitality Terms and Conditions.
For further information, refer to the Frequently Asked Questions, or contact the race coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org or call
Send payments to JPMCC-NYC; 576 Valley Road, #253; Wayne, NJ 07470.
Return to top