Voucher Catering Booking Form
Picnic Catering Booking Form
Picnic Area Booking Form
Hospitality Unit Booking Form
Catering Booking Form
The J.P. Morgan Corporate Challenge provides the ideal opportunity for corporate entertainment and team building. Entertain your guests, employees, and team on race night in the Corporate Hospitality Villages located in the centre of the course after the race. To complete your hospitality booking, please follow the steps below.
Reserve a Marquee and Furniture or Picnic Area
Hospitality packages for the event are sold on a first come first served basis. We are unable to reserve any spaces until booking forms have been received and deposit payment made.
Hospitality Unit and Catering Packages:
Village One: Indoor Evolution Structure – Units are located within the Evolution Structure in Hospitality Village One and include partitioning, power, carpet flooring, lighting, and picket fencing. The cost is £1,900 per unit (excl. VAT). As a guideline, one unit has a capacity of 110 people standing.
Village One; Marquee Unit – Marquees are located in Village Two and include partitioning, power, hard standing flooring, lighting and picket fencing. The cost is £1,900 per marquee unit (excl. VAT). As a guideline, one unit has a capacity of 110 people standing. Please note that furniture is an additional cost for both marquee options (Information attached)
Village Two; Marquee Unit - Marquees are located in Hospitality Village Two (on the grass area), off Central Avenue and include partitioning, power, lighting, and picketfencing (no flooring). The cost is £1,900 per marquee unit (excl. VAT). As a guideline, pone unit has a capacity of 110 people standing.
Please not that furniture is an additional cost for all hospitality options (information can be found on the Hospitality booking form)
Hospitality Unit catering – Catering in the hospitality units will be provided by on site caterers. A high-quality menu and beverage package are available to all companies booking hospitality. The BBQ menu cost is £19.50 per person without dessert and £20.70 per person with dessert (excl. VAT). Please note that beverage packages are available at an additional cost.
Picnic Area and Catering Packages:
Picnic area – Reserved picnic area prices include a marked area, picnic table and bench, parasol and company sign. You may order up to 5 picnic areas for a total of 50 people. The cost is £350 for the first picnic area unit (1-10 runners) and £300 per unit thereafter. All prices are exclusive of VAT.
Picnic area catering – Catering in the picnic area is provided by on-site caterers. A high quality picnic hamper menu will be available to all companies booking picnic areas. The picnic hamper includes all food for ten people and 2 drinks vouchers per person, the cost is £365.65 per hamper or £420.00 for 4 drinks per person (excl. VAT).
If you do not wish to book any hospitality you may like to consider food and drink vouchers for your team; these are available to purchase now and can be redeemed at the dedicated voucher catering outlet on race night. Vouchers cost £10.00 per person, and each voucher is redeemable for one item of food and two drinks.
To reserve a hospitality unit and furniture, download the Hospitality Unit Booking Form here. Please return to firstname.lastname@example.org ensuring you have signed the terms and conditions.
Hospitality bookings are on a first-come, first-served basis and will not be reserved until a 20% deposit has been received. You will be sent an invoice for 20% of your marquee reservation on receipt of the booking form. The remaining 80% will be invoiced on receipt of the booking form and payment will be required within 30 days.
To reserve a picnic area, download the Picnic Area Booking Form here. Please return to email@example.com ensuring you have signed the terms andconditions.
Picnic Area bookings are on a first-come, first-served basis and will not be reserved until 100% payment has been received. You will be sent an invoice for 100% of your picnic area reservation on receipt of the booking form.
Companies that purchase a hospitality marquee unit or picnic area must order catering for their guests. Beverage choices (including non-alcoholic and alcoholic beverages) are listed on the menus and Catering Booking Form. The deadline for catering orders is Wednesday 3 June 2020.
Hospitality Unit Catering
Picnic Area Catering:
Please note that teams are not permitted to bring glass bottles into Battersea Park or erect gazebos. The race organisers and Battersea Park have the right to confiscate all glass bottles and remove any gazebos that are set up within the Park.
Questions can be addressed to the firstname.lastname@example.org.