Hospitality registration opens
for June 4-5 New York events
NEW YORK, February 4, 2014 — Hospitality registration has opened for the 38th running of the 2014 J.P. Morgan Corporate Challenge® in Central Park, an event that annually reaches a full capacity of 30,000 entrants.
Registering for hospitality facilitates your company's entry at the Corporate Challenge, a 3.5-mile team race that will be held this year on Wednesday, June 4 and Thursday, June 5. Hundreds of companies each year secure a spot in the sold-out Hospitality Village and gain the following added value from their participation:
- First priority for race entry and for preferred evening of choice
- A central location with easy access to the start and finish line and Central Park exits
- An assigned company location, with maps and staff to provide assistance
- An excellent opportunity for a company party and networking with colleagues and competitors
Please also note the following key dates in the registration process for New York's Corporate Challenge events:
- February 28: Hospitality site reservations close (or earlier if capacity is reached)
- March 4: Company registration opens (for companies that do not reserve hospitality)
- March 11: Runner registration opens
- April 15: Catering ordering available
- April 29: Runner registration closes
If you have questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or (917) 463-3954.
Members of New York Life gather in the hospitality area of the 2013 J.P. Morgan Corporate Challenge. Hospitality registration is now open for the 2014 races.